Through this website, personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services are collected.
We inform you that the owner of the website (data controller) complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), the EU Regulation 2016/679, General Data Protection (hereinafter, RGPD) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible for the treatment : Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Address : Carrer de les Columnes s / n. UAB Campus. 08193 Cerdanyola del Vallès Barcelona
- CIF : Q-0818002-H
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of managing and controlling the commercial relationship established between the user and the person responsible for the treatment, and specifically for:
- Manage full access and correct use of services and / or products by users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that you ask us through the services and / or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including emails and / or phone calls) .
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and / or products and activities.
- To offer new services and / or products, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, manage personnel selection processes in selective processes of workers and / or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other types of communication in reference to the services and / or products, technical issues and changes in them. These communications are considered part of the services and / or products and you cannot waive them.
- Where appropriate, commercial communications (marketing): We may use your personal data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments in the services and / or products, offers and / or promotions of our services and / or products or of third-party companies related to us. These commercial offers will, in any case, be expressly and separately authorized by the user who can revoke at any time their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose, or from the account preferences customer.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above, unless it is imposed by law or there is a judicial and / or administrative requirement that involves data processing for purposes other than those set out.
The personal data provided will be kept and processed as long as the relationship of provision of services and / or products is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your rights in terms of data protection (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and not be subject to automated individual decisions).
The personal data of the people interested in receiving information about the services and / or products will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona treats your personal data in accordance with the following two legal bases: Consent of the interested party (1) and legitimate interest (2).
- The consent of the interested party given for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
- Before proceeding to process your data,
- In the process of registering as a client or,
- At the time of sending communications from the Autonomous University of Barcelona
Requests for information that you send us require that the interested party voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to serve you or provide the services and / or products. However, the interested party can freely refuse to provide us with such data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although such refusal will imply the impossibility of us being able to meet their request.
- The legitimate interest of the Autonomous University of Barcelona in maintaining and retaining the loyalty of its clients and / or users and better meeting their previously expressed expectations or interests, for example: improving the products and / or services offered, managing requests, queries or claims, offering products similar to those contracted, inform about current promotions and discounts, among others. Everything indicated above will be understood without prejudice to the fulfillment by the Autonomous University of Barcelona of the rest of the obligations related to the sending of commercial communications electronically.
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona understands that, by providing us with their personal data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for their veracity, timeliness and accuracy, and that they expressly accept and consent to their treatment for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS .
In general, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have expressly authorized us when using our services and / or products.
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona will not make international transfers of personal data collected through this website, with the exception of the following cases:
- That the international transfer of data is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures in which the interested party is a party.
- That the international transfer of data is necessary by application of current legislation.
- That the international transfer of data takes place with the express consent of the interested party.
- That the international transfer of data takes place because the website is hosted on servers located outside the European Economic Area.
In any case, in the cases in which international data transfers may take place, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona will verify that the data importing country guarantees an adequate level of protection in application of current regulations.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS .
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of treatment, portability and not to be the subject of individualized decisions before the person responsible for the treatment. Next, we explain what these rights consist of:
- Right of access: Allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subjected to treatment.
- Right of rectification: It allows correcting errors, modifying the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guaranteeing the certainty of your personal data.
- Right of deletion: It allows you to request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: Allows the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or its termination, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked during the corresponding period.
- Right of opposition to the sending of advertising: Interested parties may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In that case, you can revoke your consent to receive these notifications at any time.
- Limitation of the treatment: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: Interested persons can request to receive the data that concern them and that they have provided us or that – whenever technically possible – we send them to another data controller of their choice, in a structured format of common use and machine reading.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including profiling): Interested persons have the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set forth, please contact us through the contact information that appears in “Identification of the person responsible for the processing of personal data”, in which you include the following information: Name and surname , DNI number, postal and / or electronic contact address, indicating the type of right and specifying its conditions. We may ask you for additional information in order to verify your identity.
Possibility of claiming before the Control Authority: Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona also informs you of the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the regulations in force.
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona recommends the use of this website by people over 18 years of age. If minors under 14 years of age access, the consent of the minor’s parents, guardians or legal representatives will be necessary in order to process their personal data. The minor’s parents, guardians or legal representatives will be solely responsible for the content that the minor may have access to when visiting our website.
It is possible that the Autonomous University of Barcelona has profiles on the different social networks. It is also possible that the user can access the private spaces that may exist on this website through their social media accounts, instead of logging in with a username and password. In these cases, users who provide their personal data with the information available through their account and / or user profile on social networks are informed that this is responsible for the treatment of the data processing carried out, Unless expressly informed of other conditions in a specific treatment.
Conservation of certain data
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, it must retain and conserve certain traffic data generated during the development of communications in order to transfer them to the legitimate authorities, when the legal circumstances provided therein concur.
Our servers collect information automatically when the user uses the services of the webs. This registration data may include the IP address, the identification of the device from which the products are accessed, the operating system, and the device configuration, among others.
In addition, you are informed that the owner of the website (data controller) has the necessary technical and organizational security measures in place to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and / or access. unauthorized, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. Likewise, additional measures have been established in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization, continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies. You can find all the detailed information regarding cookies in our Cookies Policy.